In order to upgrade your plan, you will need to follow below steps:
1) Login to members portal http://members.softsyshosting.com/
2) Click on Services -> My Services.
3) Click on View Details button beside product that you wish to upgrade/downgrade.
4) 4) Click on *Management Actions* -> Upgrade/Downgrade (To upgrade hosting plan) --OR-- *Management Actions* -> Click on Upgrade/Downgrade options (To change configurable options of existing hosting plan).
5) Proceed with checkout and make payment of invoce generated to complete this process.
Important: Please note that HDD space in VPS' cannot be downgraded for life of server since it is not possible to remove it after it is added to hard drive. Hence, any HDD component added for Windows VPS (either through purchase of disk space addon or upgrade of entire plan) is irreversible.