FTP accounts allow you to use file transfer protocol (FTP) to transfer files and perform file commands in your hosting space.
- To view the list of FTP accounts, click FTP Accounts menu item on your space page. FTP Accounts page will open.
- To add a new FTP account, click Create FTP Account button. FTP Account Properties page will open.
- Type the name of your FTP account and password in the User Name and Password boxes. Type or browse the folder that the account has access to, and then choose access rights to this folder.
- Finally, click Save button.
- To delete FTP account, open FTP Accounts page.
- Choose FTP account that you wish to delete and click on the account name.
- FTP Account Properties page will open. Finally, click Delete button.