22 September 2019 6:31 AM
- Log into cPanel
- Go to Database area
- Click the phpMyAdmin icon.
- This is the phpMyAdmin main page. It is from here that you can manage all MySQL databases that exist in your hosting account.
- In the top left corner, you'll see an entry with your account user name. Click the plus sign to its left.
- You will now see a list of databases in your account. Click the one you want to manage.
- You can now start managing your database. You can manage tables, add or delete entries, and perform queries among other things.