22 September 2019 6:35 AM
- Log into cPanel
- Go to Database area
- Click on MySQL® Database Wizard
- Enter a name for the new database, then click Next Step.
- Create a user for this database. Enter a username and create a password, then click Create User.
- Click the All Privileges check box, then click Next Step.
- My MySQL database has been created, and the new user added to the
database. The database name, username and password will all be needed
for scripts that need to connect to the database.
- Click the Return to MySQL Databases.