We're always sorry to hear about the cancellation of services. If there's anything we can do to have you stay with us, feel free to get in touch with our customer care department by emailing email@example.com
In case you want to stop billing of a service, it is mandatory to cancel the service on or before the due date from the members portal
. To proceed with submitting a cancellation request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
from your registered email on file with us.
1) If you do not raise a cancellation request on or before the due date, you will be liable to pay the full outstanding amount of the invoice as you've already entered into the next billing cycle. Not doing so will cause your entire account to be moved to "Overdue" status and -All- other services (paid / unpaid) will be immediately suspended.
2) If you do not raise a cancellation request on or before the due date and your payment for the next cycle is processed, there will be no refunds (full or pro-rata) as you've already entered into the next billing cycle. You can opt to use the service for a different purpose till the end of its billing period.
3) If you opt to let your service expire without canceling, it will be terminated by our system and your account will remain in "Overdue" status. Any / all future payments will be adjusted against the overdue invoice of terminated service.
4) In case you have raised a cancellation request and want to revert back for some reason, please contact our billing department ASAP before service cancellation takes place.
5) Please ensure that you've backed up all of your data before raising cancellation requests and everything will be completely wiped off from our services.
Again, we'd be looking forward to working with you to ensure that you continue your services with us and would love to work with you with all possible options to continue your services with us. In case of any queries, feel free to get in touch with our billing department.