To manage Windows Updates Settings, you will need to follow below steps after logging into your server via RDP:
1) Click on Start
2) Type Windows Update in Search Box and open Windows Update Link
3) Click on Change Settings and update settings per your requirement.
In case you find this option disabled, you will need to update it via Group Policy (our newer templates have them setup via Group Policy):
1) Click Start, and then click Run.
2) Type gpedit.msc, and then click OK.
3) Expand Computer Configuration.
4) Expand Administrative Templates.
5) Expand Windows Components, and then expand Windows Update.
6) Double click on Configure Automatice Updates to configure the updates
Please login to post a comment.