1. Once logged into your server, open IIS Manager. You can do this by clicking your Windows Start button and entering "inetmgr" into the search box. Then press enter.
2. On the Connections pane, expand the Sites node, then click the site you would like to add an SSL to.
3. On the Actions pane, click "Bindings."
4. In the "Site Bindings" dialog box, click "Add."
5. Change the Type to "HTTPS."
6. Use the same IP that is set for HTTP binding.
7. Set the port at 443 (once you set the protocol to HTTPS, port 443 should auto-populate).
8. Choose the SSL certificate that you have imported.
9. Click "OK."
Did you find this article useful?