1. Once logged into your server, open IIS Manager. You can do this by clicking your Windows Start button and entering "inetmgr" into the search box. Then press enter.
2. Click on the Server name.
3. In the Features View, double click "Sever Certificates."
4. In the Actions pane, click "Import."
5. On the Import Certificate dialog box, complete the following:
a. Enter a file name in the "Certificate file" field, or click the browse button [...] to navigate to the name of the file where the exported certificate is located.
b. Enter a password if the certificate was exported with a password.
c. Select "Allow this certificate to be exported" if you want to be able to export the certificate later.
6. Click "OK" to finish.