In this tutorial, we'll walk you through to setup a subdomain in DirectAdmin control panel.
1. Login to your DirectAdmin with the user login account.
2. You will see Subdomain Management
link as below. Click on it.
3. On the next screen, you will see a list of all of the subdomain names that you had added
earlier. If you intended to add another domain name, click at Add Subdomain
4. Specify new subdomain name into Sub
text field as show below. Then click Add Subdomain
4. You will see newly created subdomain in the list as below.